How do I upgrade firmware using the Orbi App? | Orbi | Solved
To manually update or check the firmware use following steps –
- Connect your smartphone to your router’s network.
- Launch the Orbi appfor Android or Ios
- Enter your router’s admin password and tapSIGN IN
- Tap the Menu icon on the right side.
- Go to Settings > Router Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Check for updates. if you see a Update Firmwareinstead, your router has a new Firmware Update available.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to update the firmware on your Orbi router.
Note: Visit Netgear for any more help you need with your device.
Netgear orbi rbk50-100ins | WiFi sysytem | Reset Guide
- Make sure your Netgear Orbi WiFi System is powered on.
- Using a paperclip or sharp object, press and hold the Reset button until Power LED on Netgear Orbi device starts blinking Amber.
- Now after 2 minutes the LED will be back to stable and it will be back to Factory