Orbilogin.com & routerlogin.net Setup
How to setup Netgear Orbi WiFi System and satellite | Netgear
Important Note – Visit www.netgear.com/support to register your product, to get help downloading manuals and to take help from Netgear support.
- Connect an Ethernet cable from the back of your modem to the Internet slot on the Netgear Orbi.
- Connect your Orbi Router to a power source.
- Wait for the Orbi router’s ring Led light to Solid white and then pulse white.
- Now place the Orbi satellite in the middle of your house to get the best WiFi coverage.
- Connect the Orbi satellite to a power source.
- You have to wait for the Orbi satellite’s ring Led to light solid white, then pulse white and then pulse magenta.
- After the Orbi satellite’s ring Led pulses magenta, it lights one of the following color mentioned below for 10 seconds.
- Solid Blue – The connection between Orbi router and satellite is good.
- Solid Magenta – Then connection between the Orbi router and the Orbi satellite is not good move the router closer to the satellite.
- Solid Amber – The signal between the Orbi router and the Orbi satellite is Fair. Consider moving the Orbi satellite closer to Orbi router.
- Connect your computer or Smartphone to the Orbi router or satellite with an Ethernet or WiFi connection.
- Visit http://orbilogin.com and follow the on-screen steps to finish the Orbi network setup.
- The Orbi’s ring Led turns off after the setup is successfully complete.
Why can’t I access orbilogin.com or orbilogin.net? | Netgear | Orbi
Follow these steps to access orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com –
- Make sure that your Netgear Orbi devices are plugged into power source.
- Make sure that your device is connected to the Orbi wireless network or to the router’s LAN port.
- Try accessing orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com using the router’s default IP address http://192.168.1.1 or http://10.0.0.1
- If you changed your router’s default IP address, enter your new IP address instead of the default IP address.
- If you’re having trouble connecting to your Orbi network through a wireless connection, try connecting an Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on your Orbi router.
- Make sure that your modem is connected to the Internet port on your Orbi router.
- It’s possible that orbilogin.net and orbilogin.com are cached in your browser. Try accessing the links using a different browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Try using another wireless device to connect to the Orbi router.
How do I change my Netgear Orbi WiFi System’s admin login password?
To change your admin login password :
- Open a web browser Google chrome, Firefox or Internet explorer etc. Then type http://orbilogin.com web url to open login window.
- Enter the routers user name and password and click Log in button. ( Note : User name is admin and password is password )
- Select ADVANCED > Administration > Set Password.
- Enter your current password and enter new password to set new password.
How to Reset Netgear Orbi WiFi System
To reset your Netgear Orbi WiFi system:
- Make sure your Netgear Orbi rbk50 is powered on.
- Using a paper clip or similar object, press and hold the Reset button until the Power LED on your Orbi device blinks amber.
Note: If you’re resetting a wall plug satellite, the ring LED blinks amber.
Your Orbi device is reset.
Visit www.netgear.com for further help.
How do I upgrade firmware using the Orbi App? | Orbi | Solved
To manually update or check the firmware use following steps –
- Connect your smartphone to your router’s network.
- Launch the Orbi app for Android or Ios
- Enter your router’s admin password and tap SIGN IN button.
- Tap the Menu icon on the right side.
- Go to Settings > Router Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Check for updates. if you see a Update Firmware instead, your router has a new Firmware Update available.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to update the firmware on your Orbi router.
Note: Visit Netgear for any more help you need with your device.
Netgear orbi rbk50-100ins | WiFi sysytem | Reset Guide
- Make sure your Netgear Orbi WiFi System is powered on.
- Using a paperclip or sharp object, press and hold the Reset button until Power LED on Netgear Orbi device starts blinking Amber.
- Now after 2 minutes the LED will be back to stable and it will be back to Factory settings.