Orbilogin.com: Admin Password Recover
When you install your wifi router for the first time, the password that you use to access the Orbilogin.com web page for the web interface of your Orbi router, then the password created or used is called the administrator password or the login password. When the administrator creates additional administrator accounts or the standard account, then the password created is called the admin password. Both the admin password and the login password are different from each other. Both cannot be the same. Login password can be used the default password that you have got with your router when you bought it, whereas the admin password is created and designed by you, to manage the administrational panel of your Orbi router. Orbilogin.com or www.orbilogin.net can be used to access the login page of your router. When you proceed to login, then the authentication that requires to unlock the “Basic Home” page of your Orbi wifi router is the login password whereas the admin password will be used to access the further advanced settings of your router. You have to create the admin password after logging into the home page of your Orbilogin.com
Let us set up the Orbi router admin password
- Install and Launch a web browser from a mobile or a computer device that you have connected to, the LAN ports, or the WIFI network of your router.
- After that navigate your cursor to the address tab of the browser, and then enter http://192.168.1.1 or the web domain http://orbilogin.com.
- Orbilogin.com page will display the login window for you on your screen. You need to click the ‘Cancel button’ to get back to the admin page.
- If you have enabled the option for the recovery of your admin password, then you will be prompted to enter the serial number of your Orbi wifi router, located on your Orbi router itself.
- Enter this serial number of the router and click the ‘Continue button’ to head over to the next step.
- A window will be opened on the screen, that will be requesting the answers to your security questions.
- Either enter the saved answers to your security questions and click the Continue button or you can modify your answers to the same questions.
- A window will be flashed on your screen and will display your recovered password. Now, you can click the Login button again.
How to replace the Orbi router default password?
All types of “Orbi Wi-Fi Systems” come up with a default password, username, and IP address. The default password itself and a default username that is supposed to be admin. To replace these login credentials, log in to the router, and access Advanced settings through www.orbilogin.com. Here are step by step instructions to guide you through the process of Orbi default password change:
- Choose a device that you would like to connect to your Orbi wifi router.
- From this device, you have to launch a web browser and then go to orbilogin.com
- Wait until the login window unlocks and opens up on the computer’s screen.
- Enter “admin” into the username field and “password” into the password field to get the authentication for the login page.
- Press the “Log In” button when finish the introduction of all the login credentials.
- Now, you could see the “Basic Home page” of your Orbi wifi router. Choose the “ADVANCED” tab, and then select “Administration.”
- Pick the option to “Set Password” for your router to access the “Set Password page”.
- Enter your new username, password, and other details that the setup page might require.
Click “APPLY” and your password has been changed from default to customized.