How to configure and reconfigure the RBK 50 and RBK 53 models by Orbi WIFI routers
RBK50 and RBK53 is the most prevailing router in the market, as these are the most powerful and efficient WIFI MESH routers, and that is why these models are in huge demand. RBK50 and RBK53 have the same construction and hardware version, but they are different in the product combination as the RBK53 is comprised of 1 router + 2satellites, whereas the RBK50 is comprised of 1 router + 1 satellite. Both of the orbilogin.com models have similar stellar performance. The only difference is your RBK53 can cover many large areas then the RBK50 model. Still both of the routers are too good in their performance and speed. With these routers the person does not require to buy an extra satellite, modem, and then extender to increase the area of coverage inside their home. These models save a lot of money for the users and much better in performance and efficiency.
Setup and installation with an easy method and simple ways
Pre-requirements for www.orbilogin.com RBK53 AND RBK50 login
Login data that you would require for configuring your router is the IP address that is 192.168.1.1 or use www.orbilogin.com, the user ID that is ADMIN, and the password is PASSWORD.
You would also need a preconfigured Wi-Fi setting in which you will be required to have SSID, that is given on the sticker or the label of the router. The second thing is to get the password that will also be given on the label.
1.Getting access to the user interface
An access to the user interface is very important, even if you want to modify the configuration of your router later on. For the configuration and access of your RBK50 or RBK53 Wi-Fi Mesh router you need to follow through the give steps.
- First power on the router by plugging in the adapter to the electric outlet, and then, press the power on button with a finger.
- Connect the device using a Wi-Fi or a network chord with the router to satellite and computer.
- Gear the web-browser by making a tap on it, and then put the URL www.orbilogin.com at the Addy of your browser.
- As you see a window, requiring for the user name and password, but these two credentials as described above. And confirm the settings by clicking the OK key.
2. Resetting the default settings to your RBK Orbi routers
Resetting process id can be very fruitful when you want to get a new password and username for your router. It is also very essential in case; you forget the username and the password. you can even get the entire settings and configuration of your RBK50 or RBK53 router with this reset process. First perform the hard-reset method via the following methods.
3.Hard reset ways
- Power on the router first as you did earlier while configuring your router with the help of a powerline adapter.
- Find and press the reset button that will be given at the back of your router. It is little embedded inside the back panel of the router, so you need to press the button with a tine pin or sharp-pointed object, for at least 6 to 10 seconds.
- After that release the button very carefully and gradually.
- Soon, your device will restart automatically. This means your router has set to factory settings.
4. Executing the soft console to reset your RBK50 and RBK53 router
by using the NETGEAR RBK50 and NETGEAR RBK 53, you may get back your factory default settings using the installed software in your router or the web URL http://www.ORBILOGIN.COM to execute this method you must have a compatible web-browser in your computer or mobile that is connected to your WIFI router’s network.
Open the ORBI App or My account app via www.orbilogin.com, and then click at the internet icon. Then you need to hit the MENU button that is given just at the upper left corner of your computer screen, then move towards the tapping the “INTERNET” icon.
1.Tap on to the “WIRELESS GATEWAY”, then
2.opt for “Restart this Device.” and then,
Move towards the option “Restart Device” to confirm the reset process to your router. And thus, you have done with the resetting process of default factory settings. Rebooting of your RBK router, and blinking LEDs over the router shows that your router is now set to the factory default setting.